Occupational Health & Safety Policy
At Dexa Group we are committed to ensuring the health and safety of our employees, contractors, visitors and others at our workplace. We aim to provide an environment that promotes the prevention of work-related injury and ill health.
In support of this commitment, we will:
- Provide adequate resources for the implementation of this policy and its supporting management system processes and practices, including training of our people;
- Comply with all relevant OHS legislation, regulations, and other requirements that are placed on us, or to which we subscribe;
- Work proactively to identify and eliminate hazards, or reduce their risks to health & safety so far as is reasonably practicable;
- Implement processes and safe systems of work to manage health and safety risks and promote a safe working environment;
- Provide a framework for setting clear and achievable objectives and targets that will improve our OHS performance;
- Take actions to continually improve our OHS management systems;
- Ensure there is effective consultation and participation with our employees and contractors on health and safety matters that may impact them; and the communication of necessary information;
- Achieve and maintain a certified OHS Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018.
Our policies receive the highest priority. As a requirement of working with Dexa Group, all our employees and contractors must comply with this OHS policy and the systems and processes that support it. Dexa Group’s Leadership Team, Managers and Supervisors are responsible to disseminate and implement this Policy to all persons working under their control. Employees, contractors and others must ensure that they cooperate with all reasonable directions and must take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and not affect the health and safety of others at our workplaces.
Version: 1.0 Effective 7 January 2020